Gardening At Earlswood
Our gardening department is well stocked with carefully selected brands and products perfect for helping you to improve or maintain your garden and “grow your own”. Wherever one of us has tried and loved a particular product we aim to pass this recommendation on to you with our little round “recommended” shelf wobblers. And as ever, if you have any questions or need any advice just ask one of the team.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll find across our gardening range, most of which is available year round. Where there are links, this product is also available in our online shop…
- Pots – terracotta, glazed
- Pots & containers, plus a new range of 100% recycled plastic pot and saucers; we also stock bamboo pots and seed trays which after several years use can be broken up and composted!
- Propagation trays and equipment perfect to “grow your own”
- Compost, including popular choices like Levington multi-purpose compost, John Innes (loam based) for seeds, potting on & mature plants, and Miracle Gro peat free compost. New for this season is peat free ericaceous compost.
- Landscaping bark and decorative bark and gravels
- Garden tools – click these links to go to the manufacturers websites: Wolf Garten multi-change tools, Spear & Jackson Tools, and Darlac cutting tools.
- Gloves, Wellies and gardening shoes
- Hoses and accessories from Gardena (all compatible with Hozelock) and watering cans
- Fertilisers & feeds
- Weedkillers (all gyphosate free)
- Pest Control (including an increasing range of environmentally friendly solutions)
- Accessories like plant labels, twines, ties, carry bags, tub trugs etc.
- Tree stakes, bamboo canes, and other plant support solutions
- Log roll and lawn edgings
- Expanding trellis with artificial plant effects
- “Weedstop” (weed suppressing membrane) & netting